"Without counsel, plans go awry,
But in the multitude of counselors they are established."
There is council in the wisdom of many who have the Mind of Christ.
This "Divine mindset" sees beyond what is obvious or natural and discerns the Will of God as inspired by Holy Scripture that is revealed with fresh revelation.
As some of the faith leaders and prophets that first heard and declared the will of God for this election process, and specifically the breaker anointing upon Donald Trump to usher in a new era; we are now assembling to humbly invoke the voice of the Lord. We are prayerfully committed to see, to hear, to declare and decree, and to prepare the way for transformation, reformation and revival of our nation!
The POTUS SHIELD vision is dynamic.
"For In Him we live , and move and have our being" (Acts 17:28).
In this state of change, we embrace that we are "transforming from Glory to Glory" (2 Cor. 3:18) and as such we yield to the sovereign omnipotence of God Almighty.
The Council is committed to yield to the Lord in all things, confessing that the Fear of the Lord is indeed the beginning of wisdom and understanding.
In this spirit, the inaugural principals of Our Mission include:
1. To assemble, structure and activate The POTUS Shield as a powerfully interactive spiritual, apostolic, prophetic force that acts and reacts in unity, with efficiency and expedience;
2. To be a leadership forum that is inclusive and embraces the Bible believing Body of Christ, with a Kingdom heart to embrace the Body of Christ as One, even as prayed by our Lord as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 17.
3. To connect as an apostolic network exclusively assigned to the affirmation and reformation of The United States of America as ONE nation under GOD;
4. To discern, declare, and decree the strategies of the Lord for our nation, with a special sensitivity to the three branches of the United States Government;
5. To prepare the way and coordinate the simultaneous spiritual alignment of the Kingdom shift that is manifesting and impacting the government and the Church;
6. To lay the foundation to convene in Philadelphia in March during Purim to declare a renewed covenant as the renewed United States of America, as one nation under God, and to commission and plan similar covenants in each of the 50 states in the Union.